Friday, May 21, 2010

Beyond the Morrow


The dews adorn every sign of vegetation

That glimpse of sunlight births the morn of all creation

The humid warmth of the soothing breeze brush in my face

That beyond my comprehension with fervor I run the race

 

In the face of the uncertainty in the morrow

However glooming the effluence of all sorrow

Through the doldrums of fear and cold realities

That beyond my deepest depths I stand through all calamities

 

Broken, battered and scoffed

Layed my king in majesty mocked

In the depth of his eyes my case he pleaded

That beyond my cross his crown he traded

 

How else can I the sacrifice savour

Of all to die, for me, did he, my savior

Than exploit the core of victory attained

That beyond my state he had all vanquished

 

Oh! How we needless be

To thread a path so birth by thee

In all my ceaseless toils

So lavished of all the endless spoils

To live less than he affords

Will be a second death it accords

That the core of my survival in the morrow

Neither sterns from the past I conquered so narrow

But in the abundance of life he brews

I can face the now, the then and the morrow because he lives

No comments:

Post a Comment