Thursday, June 27, 2013

hANgXIETY

I hear these subconscious loud whispers in your mind, very silent shouts that drown your present...

                          ‘How do I achieve my many dreams,especially with my present state?’
                                                    ‘I need to secure my future.’
                                                    ‘Lord, I need your direction.’
                                         ‘Why don't I have the job of my dreams?’                                                                                                                      
                                                  The woman of my ribs?’
               ‘That man that would love me silly and yet be very good looking and well groomed?’
                                                    ‘Those things that he has?’
                                               ‘Oh! The things she gets freely?’

But consider...

Do the birds of the sky sow or reap? Do they have brains to be analytical? A mind and heart, to dream and plot or feel like you do? Yet they achieve satisfaction with their daily needs.

Do I need remind you that I created the birds of the air after its kind but the Godhead did you after 'ourself'? That the bird had no particular reference while you have the image and likeness of the Godhead as the reference point?

Have you ever taken time out to see how beautiful the wildflower is? So magnificently beautiful that it makes Solomon normal in all his splendour. A plant flourishing so well in the wild, yet 'twas never seeded of any one's intent.

That without toil nor spin doth the lilies of the field dwarf Solomon’s splendour?                                Yet the lilies (-the grass in the forest, that didn't need my breath to be) are here today and burnt up tomorrow while you who I predestined to be here even before the foundations of the earth was established; you whose everyday is marked in my palm from while you were yet in your mother's womb; and this same you that I lavished with all of myself on the cross expend yourself to toil and spin. How more little and indeed non-existent can your faith be?

Selah! (pause, and think very calmly of these)...

Yeah, not even your basic needs give meaning. Haven't you figured that Life is more than bread and your body, much more than cladding (be it first class or economy). Does worry increase your wisdom or your ability and/or capacity to purpose?

Would you rather seek these things and by that singular action be an idolater? Wouldn't you rather aim at and strive after my way of doing and being right-consistently and as your way of life and...

...And in swearing by Myself, so audible and unwaveringly... 

...all these things shall I add unto you


Dedicated to WumiBee.

#Random.Musings.of.a.GeniusMined.
© Kayode Kolade. GeniusMined2013. A RareMusing Works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment