Thursday, June 27, 2013

Coke or Champagne?

Happenstance...?

As I walked briskly out of the office, in strides long enough to reinforce how determined I was not to be late for the midweek service in church, those words hit my pinna...

Wetin I wan go do for heaven, na so so coke and fanta dem go dey share for dia. Whereas WE go dey pop champagne for hell every night...party go plenty!

My feet opposed the law of motion as my entire body stood still to give my office security guard a 'you-are-dying-from-verbal-diarrhea' look

His words, however carelessly said, echoed in  my mind.




Musing time...

The worth of your value system is directly proportional to the worth of your 'driving beneficiary' .Your driving beneficiary is buried deep in the core of who you are (not who people think you are).

Whatever it is you are deciding or silent about (whether in a false attempt not to decide-which is invariably a decision also OR in the innocence of not knowing better);whether it seems transient or far reaching; spontaneously or thoughtfully; there is the sure influence of your value system!

Not sure about what your worth is? Carry out an imaginative reconstruction of your decisions.

#PAUSE

#random.fast.yet.comprehensively.animated.playback.of.all.i.have.said.above (A momentary flashback...Just like in them cartoons) *smiles* 

Oh! Ok where is the correlation? Your office security guard? His verbal diarrhea effluent?

Hold up! Ever considered how much of 'verbal decisions' our words are? Whether or not our lips or gumption have enough strength to hold them back.





Stir...

Make your eyes listen twice and your lips and gumption say these words once...

The power of life and death are in my tongue and my decisions henceforth are a reflection of my priced value system!

Wait a minute! Oh Lord. Did i just get on the wrong bus? I guess i was too engrossed in documenting this. Will i make it early to this meeting?

To be continued...

[ Value Systems Inc Series : Episode 1 - Coke or Champagne?  (Words and Actions) ]
#Random.Musings.of.a.GeniusMined.
© Kayode Kolade. GeniusMined2013. A RareMusing Works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment